We pay great attention to the privacy of visitors to this site, we firmly believe in transparency and we are committed to being clear about the procedures. The policies set out below are also applicable to the products / services / apps developed as part of the project.
Information provided pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 and the subsequent national adaptation legislation (hereinafter referred to collectively as "GDPR") laying down provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
The expression "personal data" means any information concerning a natural person, identified or identifiable, for example, personal data are the name, location data, an online identifier.
Purpose of the processing and legal basis
The personal data provided will be processed, in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations to which we are required, for the following purposes:
a) based on contractual needs for
- managing any site registration and user account;
- following up on specific user requests.
- b) based on the consent expressed by the user and collected from time to time specifically for
- receiving the project newsletter.
- c) based on the legitimate interests of the site, specifically for
- the analysis and improvement of its services;
- carrying out statistical and/or research and development activities, including by analyzing data relating to the use of the services.
- d) in base alla necessità di adempiere a obblighi di legge.
The user's right to oppose this treatment remains unaffected.
Nature of the provision
The provision of data for the purposes referred to above, in point a), as necessary for any registration on the site, is mandatory and the refusal to provide the personal data being processed makes it impossible to perform the requested services.
Methods of collection through automated systems
The website receives and records information from visitors' browsers or mobile devices, through the IP address or unique identifier of the user's device, cookies and data relating to the pages that have been visited, in order to improve the service offered.
This information is stored in log files and is collected automatically. We may combine this information from the user's browser or mobile device with other information we collect about the user, even across different devices, in order to improve the service and get to know its users better.
This information may include data such as: hardware model, operating system information, app versions and use, debug information, browser information, IP addresses and device identifiers. For more information on these tools and their use, see our cookies policy.
Methods of treatment and conservation
The processing will be carried out in an automated and manual form, with methods and tools, in compliance with the security measures referred to in art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 by persons specifically appointed, in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679.
In compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, the retention period of personal data is established for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to achieve the purposes for which such data are collected and processed and in compliance with the times prescribed by law.
The site manager reserves the right to keep the data sent and those collected automatically and/or manually in order to be able to subsequently contact any registered users.
As soon as the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, the site manager will delete them, unless the law requires archiving obligations or if the user has not consented to the processing for a period of time. longer or to their storage. In particular, the site manager will delete the data, following the deactivation of the account.
The site manager will keep personal data that are necessary for:
- fulfilling the requests of the authorities within their competences;
- fulfilling legal obligations.
Right to cancellation and oblivion
At any time, you can exercise, pursuant to art. 15-22 of the GDPR 2016/679, the right to:
- ask for confirmation of the existence or not of their personal data;
- obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- obtain the limitation of the processing;
- oppose the treatment in whole or in part at any time.
To exercise your rights, send a written communication to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: It is possible to consult the full text of the GDPR on the website of the Privacy Guarantor.